OSSENBERG FOLDING CARBON FIBER FOREARM CRUTCHES - ANATOMIC GRIP
Sorry, this item is out of stock
PAIR of Ossenberg high-quality Carbon Fiber Folding Crutches. The anatomically-correct left and right grips are made of antimicrobial, soft latex-free rubber. They are open cuff crutches. The upper section is made of a fiber-reinforced polymer plastic. The crutches can be adjusted in height by push button.
• Foldable on 50 cm length
• Cuff and grip are from high-quality glass-fiber reinforced material
• Soft Anatomic Grip
• Rubber Tip with metal-insert, inside-diameter: 16 mm
• Adjusting possibilities are 10-fold in the lower part by push-button
• Reflectors at front - and at the back
• Supplied with storage bag
• Stability up to 140 kgs body weight
• Grip to ground: 74 cm - 97 cm
• Cuff to grip: 23 cm
• Cuff wideness: 9,5 cm
• Maximum tested stability under load: 140 kgs
• Weight per piece 650 g
Anatomical Crutches are SOLD IN PAIRS. If a single is needed please contact us.
For either a PAIR or INDIVIDUAL CRUTCH we also offer the Ergonomic Soft Grip. Great for either hand!
I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANATOMIC GRIP BLACK BUT THEY ARE ON ORDER. I DO HAVE THE ERGONOMIC IN BLACK.