Crook Handles - Items tagged as "Canes: crook"
The crook is also known as the hook, the tourist and the hospital cane.A very traditional style, extremely fashionable in Victorian and Edwardian times (19th & early 20th centuries). The crook, which may be held in either hand with the stick facing either forwards or backwards, offers good everyday support and may be hung over the user’s arm when not in use.
- GARNET MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE $70.00
- GOLDEN BEIGE MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE $70.00
- GRAPHITE MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE $70.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT EDELWEISS from $24.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT LADIES $30.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT STOUT Out of stock
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT WITH MILLED COLLAR Out of stock
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - NATURAL CHESTNUT from $40.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - NATURAL OAK MENS $75.00
- MENS CHESTNUT HOOK CANE $37.00
- Wood Modern Hook Petite Floral Cane Out of stock SALE