Crook Handles - Items tagged as "Canes: crook"
The crook is also known as the hook, the tourist and the hospital cane.A very traditional style, extremely fashionable in Victorian and Edwardian times (19th & early 20th centuries). The crook, which may be held in either hand with the stick facing either forwards or backwards, offers good everyday support and may be hung over the user’s arm when not in use.
- BROWN CHESTNUT HOOK / CROOK CANE from $40.00
- GARNET MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE Out of stock
- GOLDEN BEIGE MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE Out of stock
- GRAPHITE MARBLE ACRYLIC HOOK CANE $70.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT EDELWEISS Out of stock
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - CHESTNUT WITH MILLED COLLAR from $47.50
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - NATURAL CHESTNUT from $40.00
- HOOK/CROOK CANE - NATURAL OAK MENS Out of stock