KOWSKY FOREARM CRUTCHES, OPEN CUFF, Soft Ergonomic Grip, Part Color
The Kowsky Open Cuff, Soft Ergonomic Grip Forearm Crutch, Part Color
is extremely light and yet very strong.
the Semi-elliptical cuff supports the ulna optimally no matter what type of clothing is worn.
adjustable length using a push button.
a cap nut for absolutely no noise when tightening the tubes.
Non-skid natural rubber suction cap that does not lose its elasticity even in the cold.
Part color means that all of the plastic parts on the crutches are colored and the tubes are not.
- Hand grips are comfortable in either hand with Ergonomic style
PRICE IS FOR A PAIR...However we can sell them individually so please contact us directly.
We have many in stock so we might have something just right for you. Let your personality shine through!
- Cuff to grip...9 in
- Grip to ground...30 to 38 in
- Diameter of middle tube...0.79 x 0.06 in
- Diameter of lower tube...0.67 x 0.06 in
- Weight approx. 1 lb 6 oz/piece
- Maximum tested stability under load...308 lbs 10 oz/piece
Materials and Processing
- Plastic parts...Polyamide
- Suction cap...Natural rubber with steel reinforcement
- Grip...TPE (TPEs are a family of rubber like materials that combine the characteristics of rubber with the recyclability and processing advantages of plastics.)
Check out all of our color selections!
If we don't have what you are looking for we can Custom Order them for you. There is an approx. 6 week waiting period for Custom Orders but it is worth the wait.
Sold by the Pair.. To purchase a Single Crutch contact us directly using the contact us page.